Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun weekend but ready to get back to it...

We had a great weekend away. It was relaxing for the most part. Sarah and I snuck away and caught a movie and had lunch and did a little birthday shopping on Sunday. It was nice to eat without having a kid clinging to us begging for food. Don't get me wrong I love my kids but everyone needs a break once in a while.

Even though the weekend was nice I'm always ready to get back into a routine. I like a routine in SOME areas of my life and where I sleep and eat is one I like. It's nice to be home with a clean house and everything unpacked and put away.

Nothing too exciting up on the agenda this week. Mission trip for church is in two weeks. We are going to Sioux City Iowa this year. This will be my 7th trip to be in charge of. It's usually a good time and I'm excited to see what God has in store for us this year.

Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment