Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lots going on...

Lot's going on with use but nothing too spectacular. Monday Leah had another MRSA spot come up. Just when we get comfortable and think we've got things under control healthwise something comes up. Malachi seems to have all his issues cleared up and we finally think we are on the road to healthy living. Hopefully this is just a bump on the road.

Anyone tried P90X? If you don't know it's a 90 day work out plan that has received quite good reviews. I fully believe it's like any other program where if you buy it and do it you get results but if you buy it and it sits on the shelf you probably aren't going to get any results. I've decided to give it a try. My weight loss isn't going well at all and I need something to get me started. I found a cheap version on craigslist so I'm supposed to pick it up and start it on Monday morning. Hold me accountable if you see me! As far as the H20 only goes I've mixed results. I'm 100% off of diet coke but still drinking a lot of tea and some crystal light. Overall I'm happy with the change. I still need to ditch the crystal light and some of the tea but hopefully over time.

I've mulled around going back for my MBA and I think I'm going to finally pull the trigger and head back in January. It's a huge amount of time to dedicate as I'll be in class two nights a week for three hours. We have our life plan together of what we want to do and to get this done I need to get it over with sooner rather than later.

Ordered our Missouri State basketball tickets on Friday. Can't wait until basketball season. It will be here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment