Thursday, June 11, 2009

Almost Done

Well I am bad because I didn't post yesterday. I'll try and do an extra post next week when I'm back home as I'm sure all my faithful readers are just waiting a new post. Actually last night I felt horrible and went to bed as soon as I could and just didn't feel like posting. Our project is almost a miracle project. All the head construction guys basically said we couldn't get done this week but guess what, we are done!! We actually got mostly done today and tomorrow we are doing extra painting that we didn't plan on. Our crew is totally amazing. I'm the crew encourager which basically means I'm in charge of keeping them going and motivating them. I'm sure the reason we are done early is due to my motivating them to work hard:). I have really done a lot of manual labor which is different than usual for me but I have really enjoyed it. While I have enjoyed it I am really ready to get home though. Miss the family and my house. I am planning on a nice long hot shower Saturday afternoon then Malachi's party then maybe fill up the jaccuzzi tub and relax Saturday night!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments:

Post a Comment