Friday, June 5, 2009

In less than 12 hours...

I will be on my way to Sioux City, Iowa. My mood about the trip has turned around completely the past 48 hours and I can say now that I am genuinely excited about going. As I've talked about each trip is different and I'm excited to see what God has in store for this trip. It's amazing the work he does in the inviduals, including myself, each trip. I'm almost totally packed. For those of you wondering I did just purchase another copy of the missing book. I kept the receipt though because I'm going to look again tonight. It has to be here.

This post is short but I'm finishing up getting ready. Not sure how the posts will be for the next week. I am going to try very hard to keep up my posting every day in June but just not sure how long the post will be. Pray for us as we head out at 6:00 tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment