Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day Two

Day two on our mission trip is coming to a close. Today mainly involved getting set up on the worksite and meeting our homeowner. I am excited to be on a roofing crew. While I don't think roofing is my career calling it is a nice refreshing break for a week from the office. We have a LOT of work to get done so our crew will be very busy. The weather is cool here with hi temps around seventy. Much nicer than other mission trips. Think Mississippi in the dead of summer!! The team I am leading from Selmore is doing great. Hopefully they are ready to work tomorrow! Keep us in your prayers this week. While we are working for God and it will be a refreshing week spiritually it will be a long week physically.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments:

Post a Comment