Saturday, June 20, 2009

Annoying People At Wal Mart

Anyone have those people at Wal Mart that just really annoy them? Like the people who use the electric shopping carts for "health" reasons and they act like they own the aisles? Part of me wants to ram my cart into their electric cart and the other part wants to scream at them that if they would walk the grocery store they wouldn't have these "health" issues and wouldn't need a cart. Or the people that insist on using the express lane when they clearly are above and beyond the limit? I'm not extremely picky here, if you have 15 of one item and 15 of another you can clearly use the express but you can't have 50 different items. If I'm in an extremely foul mood at that time I like to pretend I'm counting them as they are being rang up. It's quite funny when they "catch" me doing that. They try and apologize and tell me how much of a hurry they are in. I like to reply back I've got all day and that it was by pure accident I found myself in the express lane. The lady today at Wal Mart was the worse incident I have ever scene though. The lady had a HUGE cart which was almost completely rang up when I got to to the register. She did have to repeatedly ask the lady to give her her total, never mind the fact that it keeps track of it on that handy credit card payment device. She kept saying she was glad she wasn't going over her limit. Then she gets to to the end and pays for her groceries with food stamps. I have no problem up to this point. Then she finds out that $1.47 of her total is not covered by food stamps. She turns to her oldest daughter, which was holding the cart full of bags and says can you go to the car and get the wallet. One might assume the daughter would hustle and get out the door fast and just leave the cart, but NO she takes the cart full of bags, lolly gags her way out the door, then loads the bags in the car, then comes back in with her moms wallet like 10 minutes later. Part of me wanted to just give the lady the $1.47 and had she been nicer I might have. If she had even remotely apologized to me for putting me out 10 minutes I would have said oh do you just owe $1.47, let me cover that. But that lady refused to apologize to anyone, she must have all the time in the world. Oh well, my anger is over, almost...

1 comment: